Manual Driving Lessons in Alphington
Choosing Between a Manual and Automatic License.
In the state of Victoria, the type of driver’s license you obtain will impact the car you are able to drive while on a probationary license. If you choose to obtain an automatic license, you will be restricted to only driving vehicles with automatic transmission throughout your P1 and P2 license periods.
While you are then legally able to drive a manual car once you proceed to a full license, many new drivers find the extra requirements of a manual vehicle challenging without having completed a learning period under guidance with a qualified driving instructor.
By learning to drive in a manual car, you’ll be able to operate both manual and automatic vehicles on both probationary and full licenses.
A lot of new drivers opt for learning to drive an automatic as it’s simpler and often faster to master. It can ease the complexity of dealing with traffic, road rules, and varying conditions for a learner. Although more convenient initially, obtaining a manual license offers enduring advantages and versatility.
Why Manual Driving Lessons are Beneficial
- When you learn in a manual vehicle, a qualified driving instructor is there to assist, offering education on driving practices and understanding the mechanics and operation of the manual car.
- Bypass the requirement to further your skills or spend on extra lessons after obtaining your full license if you choose to drive a manual car
- With a manual license, you gain more choices when purchasing (or hiring) a vehicle, along with the versatility to drive both manual and automatic vehicles
- A manual vehicle enables enhanced control of your driving, and a closer connection to how your car performs
- Manual cars can provide greater fuel efficiency and are often cheaper to maintain.
- The enhanced control over their vehicle often leads manual drivers to feel more confident when driving
Master Manual Driving at Hi-Way Driving School
At Hi-Way Driving School, our instructors are skilled and certified in teaching new drivers in manual vehicles. Our driver training vehicles are contemporary, safe, and equipped with dual controls, providing a secure and confident learning environment.
Our instructors are patient and can tailor your lessons to your individual needs and learning style to give you the best experience possible while learning to drive. We help you become confident with the operation of a manual car as well as teaching you to navigate the road with ease.
Master manual driving in [suburb] and across Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs.
Book your lesson with Hi-Way Driving School today by calling 03 9467 5999.
Book A Driving Lesson in Alphington
Reach out to us at 9467 5999 to chat with our friendly driver training team, or just fill in your details in the form on the right, and we’ll get back to you promptly.