Manual Driving Lessons in Batman
Selecting Between Manual and Automatic License Options.
In the state of Victoria, the type of driver’s license you obtain will impact the car you are able to drive while on a probationary license. If you choose to obtain an automatic license, you will be restricted to only driving vehicles with automatic transmission throughout your P1 and P2 license periods.
After obtaining a full license, you are legally allowed to drive a manual car, but the additional demands of manual driving can be difficult for new drivers without instruction and guidance from a qualified driving instructor.
Learning to drive in a manual car gives you the option to drive either a manual or automatic vehicle on both your probationary and full license.
Many new drivers will choose to learn to drive an automatic because it is easier to learn and can be quicker to master. For a learner attempting to navigate traffic, road rules and varied driving conditions this can take away an additional level of complexity. While this may be easier in the short term, there are a number of reasons having a manual license will provide long term benefits and flexibility.
The Perks of Taking Manual Driving Lessons
- When you learn in a manual vehicle, a qualified driving instructor is there to assist, offering education on driving practices and understanding the mechanics and operation of the manual car.
- Escape the necessity to enhance skills or invest in more lessons once you have your full license, if you opt to drive a manual vehicle
- Possessing a manual license opens up more possibilities in buying (or renting) a vehicle, plus the adaptability of being able to handle both manual and automatic cars.
- A manual vehicle enables enhanced control of your driving, and a closer connection to how your car performs
- Driving a manual car can lead to more fuel economy and reduced upkeep expenses
- Manual drivers typically enjoy more confidence on the road, thanks to having better control of their vehicle.
Master Manual Driving at Hi-Way Driving School
Hi-Way Driving School’s driving instructors are experienced and fully accredited to instruct new drivers in manual vehicles. Our driver training vehicles are modern, secure, and equipped with dual controls to ensure a safe and confident learning atmosphere.
Our instructors are patient and adept at customising lessons according to your unique needs and learning approach, ensuring an optimal learning experience. We focus on building your confidence in handling a manual car and developing your road navigation skills.
Manual driving lessons available for drivers throughout Melbourne’s Northern suburbs including [suburb].
Book a lesson with Hi-Way Driving School today on 03 9467 5999.
Book A Driving Lesson in Batman
Contact us on 9467 5999 and speak to one of our friendly driver training staff or simply enter your details in the form to the right and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.