Manual Driving Lessons in Bellfield
Deciding Between a Manual and Automatic Driving License.
In the state of Victoria, the type of driver’s license you obtain will impact the car you are able to drive while on a probationary license. If you choose to obtain an automatic license, you will be restricted to only driving vehicles with automatic transmission throughout your P1 and P2 license periods.
After obtaining a full license, you are legally allowed to drive a manual car, but the additional demands of manual driving can be difficult for new drivers without instruction and guidance from a qualified driving instructor.
If you learn to drive a manual car, you have the flexibility to drive both manual and automatic vehicles during your probationary and full license periods.
A lot of new drivers opt for learning to drive an automatic as it’s simpler and often faster to master. It can ease the complexity of dealing with traffic, road rules, and varying conditions for a learner. Although more convenient initially, obtaining a manual license offers enduring advantages and versatility.
Why Manual Driving Lessons are Beneficial
- Being taught in a manual car comes with the expertise of a certified driving instructor, who can educate you on both driving abilities and how to comprehend the workings and performance of your manual vehicle
- Prevent the need for further skill development or purchasing additional lessons once you’re on your full license, should you wish to drive a manual car.
- Having a manual license provides more options in buying (or renting) a vehicle as well as the flexibility of being able to drive both manual and automatic cars
- Driving a manual car provides greater control and helps you to be more connected with your vehicle’s performance
- Manual cars can provide greater fuel efficiency and are often cheaper to maintain.
- Manual drivers often feel more confident on the road due to having greater control over their vehicle
Master Manual Driving at Hi-Way Driving School
Hi-Way Driving School’s driving instructors are experienced and fully accredited to instruct new drivers in manual vehicles. Our driver training vehicles are modern, secure, and equipped with dual controls to ensure a safe and confident learning atmosphere.
Our instructors display patience and are skilled in adapting lessons to suit your individual requirements and learning preferences, ensuring you have the finest learning journey while mastering driving. We not only boost your manual car operation confidence but also equip you with effortless road navigation skills.
Master manual driving in [suburb] and across Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs.
Book your lesson with Hi-Way Driving School today by calling 03 9467 5999.
Book A Driving Lesson in Bellfield
Reach out to us at 9467 5999 to chat with our friendly driver training team, or just fill in your details in the form on the right, and we’ll get back to you promptly.