Manual Driving Lessons in Briar Hill
Selecting Between Manual and Automatic License Options.
In Victoria, the driver’s license type you choose affects the vehicles you can drive on a probationary license. An automatic license will limit you to cars with automatic transmission during the P1 and P2 phases.
While you are then legally able to drive a manual car once you proceed to a full license, many new drivers find the extra requirements of a manual vehicle challenging without having completed a learning period under guidance with a qualified driving instructor.
Mastering driving in a manual car enables you to drive both manual and automatic vehicles on your probationary as well as full license.
Many new drivers will choose to learn to drive an automatic because it is easier to learn and can be quicker to master. For a learner attempting to navigate traffic, road rules and varied driving conditions this can take away an additional level of complexity. While this may be easier in the short term, there are a number of reasons having a manual license will provide long term benefits and flexibility.
Why Manual Driving Lessons are Beneficial
- Learning in a manual car offers the guidance of a skilled driving instructor, helping you understand not only the driving techniques but also the functionality and operation of a manual vehicle
- Prevent the need for further skill development or purchasing additional lessons once you’re on your full license, should you wish to drive a manual car.
- Possessing a manual license opens up more possibilities in buying (or renting) a vehicle, plus the adaptability of being able to handle both manual and automatic cars.
- A manual car allows more control over your driving as well as being more in tune with the performance of your vehicle
- A manual vehicle may offer better fuel efficiency and lower maintenance costs
- Because of the increased control over their vehicle, manual drivers frequently feel more self-assured on the road
Discover Manual Driving with Hi-Way Driving School
Hi-Way Driving School’s driving instructors are experienced and fully accredited to instruct new drivers in manual vehicles. Our driver training vehicles are modern, secure, and equipped with dual controls to ensure a safe and confident learning atmosphere.
Our instructors are patient and can tailor your lessons to your individual needs and learning style to give you the best experience possible while learning to drive. We help you become confident with the operation of a manual car as well as teaching you to navigate the road with ease.
Manual driving lessons available for drivers throughout Melbourne’s Northern suburbs including [suburb].
Arrange a lesson with Hi-Way Driving School now by calling 03 9467 5999.
Book A Driving Lesson in Briar Hill
Call us on 9467 5999 and talk to our approachable driver training staff, or enter your information in the form to the right, and we’ll contact you promptly.