Manual Driving Lessons in Bulleen
Deciding Between a Manual and Automatic Driving License.
In the state of Victoria, the type of driver’s license you obtain will impact the car you are able to drive while on a probationary license. If you choose to obtain an automatic license, you will be restricted to only driving vehicles with automatic transmission throughout your P1 and P2 license periods.
While advancing to a full license authorises you to drive a manual vehicle, many new drivers encounter challenges with the manual car’s extra requirements without undergoing training with a skilled driving instructor.
By learning to drive in a manual car, you’ll be able to operate both manual and automatic vehicles on both probationary and full licenses.
Numerous new drivers prefer to learn to drive automatic cars because they’re simpler to understand and can be mastered more quickly. This choice can reduce complexity when managing traffic, road regulations, and different driving conditions. Even though it may seem beneficial initially, owning a manual license can offer ongoing benefits and flexibility.
The Perks of Taking Manual Driving Lessons
- Being taught in a manual car comes with the expertise of a certified driving instructor, who can educate you on both driving abilities and how to comprehend the workings and performance of your manual vehicle
- Prevent the need for further skill development or purchasing additional lessons once you’re on your full license, should you wish to drive a manual car.
- A manual license offers greater variety in terms of buying (or leasing) a car and also gives you the flexibility to operate both manual and automatic cars
- A manual car allows more control over your driving as well as being more in tune with the performance of your vehicle
- Manual cars can provide greater fuel efficiency and are often cheaper to maintain.
- The enhanced control over their vehicle often leads manual drivers to feel more confident when driving
Learning to Drive a Manual with Hi-Way Driving School
The driving instructors at Hi-Way Driving School are experienced and fully qualified to teach new drivers in manual vehicles. Our driver training vehicles are modern, safe, and equipped with dual controls, guaranteeing a secure and confident learning experience.
Our instructors are patient and adept at customising lessons according to your unique needs and learning approach, ensuring an optimal learning experience. We focus on building your confidence in handling a manual car and developing your road navigation skills.
Discover manual driving lessons in [suburb] and throughout Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs.
Schedule a lesson with Hi-Way Driving School today at 03 9467 5999.
Book A Driving Lesson in Bulleen
Call 9467 5999 to speak with our friendly driver training team or simply input your details into the form to the right, and we’ll reach out to you at the earliest opportunity.