Manual Driving Lessons in Eaglemont
Making a Choice Between a Manual and Automatic License.
In the state of Victoria, the type of driver’s license you obtain will impact the car you are able to drive while on a probationary license. If you choose to obtain an automatic license, you will be restricted to only driving vehicles with automatic transmission throughout your P1 and P2 license periods.
After obtaining a full license, you are legally allowed to drive a manual car, but the additional demands of manual driving can be difficult for new drivers without instruction and guidance from a qualified driving instructor.
Learning to drive in a manual car gives you the option to drive either a manual or automatic vehicle on both your probationary and full license.
A lot of new drivers opt for learning to drive an automatic as it’s simpler and often faster to master. It can ease the complexity of dealing with traffic, road rules, and varying conditions for a learner. Although more convenient initially, obtaining a manual license offers enduring advantages and versatility.
The Advantages of Learning Manual Driving
- Learning in a manual vehicle provides the support of a qualified driving instructor, as you learn to drive. Your instructor can provide education on driving skills as well as how to understand the function and performance of your manual car
- Bypass the requirement to further your skills or spend on extra lessons after obtaining your full license if you choose to drive a manual car
- With a manual license, you gain more choices when purchasing (or hiring) a vehicle, along with the versatility to drive both manual and automatic vehicles
- A manual car allows more control over your driving as well as being more in tune with the performance of your vehicle
- A manual vehicle may offer better fuel efficiency and lower maintenance costs
- Manual drivers typically enjoy more confidence on the road, thanks to having better control of their vehicle.
Master Manual Driving at Hi-Way Driving School
Our driving instructors at Hi-Way Driving School are fully qualified and experienced in teaching new drivers in manual vehicles. Our driver training vehicles are modern, safe and have dual control capability, ensuring you feel safe and confident during your lessons.
Our instructors are known for their patience and ability to tailor lessons to your specific needs and learning style, ensuring you receive the best possible learning journey. We work on building your confidence in handling a manual car and honing your road navigation skills.
Master manual driving in [suburb] and across Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs.
Arrange a lesson with Hi-Way Driving School now by calling 03 9467 5999.
Book A Driving Lesson in Eaglemont
Contact us on 9467 5999 and speak to one of our friendly driver training staff or simply enter your details in the form to the right and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.