Manual Driving Lessons in Fairfield
Choosing Between a Manual and Automatic License.
In Victoria’s licensing system, your choice between a manual and automatic license will determine the cars you can drive while on probation. An automatic license means you’ll be restricted to automatic vehicles during your P1 and P2 periods.
After obtaining a full license, you are legally allowed to drive a manual car, but the additional demands of manual driving can be difficult for new drivers without instruction and guidance from a qualified driving instructor.
By learning to drive in a manual car, you’ll be able to operate both manual and automatic vehicles on both probationary and full licenses.
Many new drivers will choose to learn to drive an automatic because it is easier to learn and can be quicker to master. For a learner attempting to navigate traffic, road rules and varied driving conditions this can take away an additional level of complexity. While this may be easier in the short term, there are a number of reasons having a manual license will provide long term benefits and flexibility.
The Benefits of Manual Driving Lessons
- When you learn in a manual vehicle, a qualified driving instructor is there to assist, offering education on driving practices and understanding the mechanics and operation of the manual car.
- Escape the necessity to enhance skills or invest in more lessons once you have your full license, if you opt to drive a manual vehicle
- With a manual license, you gain more choices when purchasing (or hiring) a vehicle, along with the versatility to drive both manual and automatic vehicles
- A manual vehicle enables enhanced control of your driving, and a closer connection to how your car performs
- Manual cars can provide greater fuel efficiency and are often cheaper to maintain.
- Because of the increased control over their vehicle, manual drivers frequently feel more self-assured on the road
Discover Manual Driving with Hi-Way Driving School
Our driving instructors at Hi-Way Driving School are fully qualified and experienced in teaching new drivers in manual vehicles. Our driver training vehicles are modern, safe and have dual control capability, ensuring you feel safe and confident during your lessons.
Our instructors are known for their patience and ability to tailor lessons to your specific needs and learning style, ensuring you receive the best possible learning journey. We work on building your confidence in handling a manual car and honing your road navigation skills.
Discover manual driving lessons in [suburb] and throughout Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs.
Schedule a lesson with Hi-Way Driving School today at 03 9467 5999.
Book A Driving Lesson in Fairfield
Call 9467 5999 to speak with our friendly driver training team or simply input your details into the form to the right, and we’ll reach out to you at the earliest opportunity.