Manual Driving Lessons in Ivanhoe
Choosing Between a Manual and Automatic License.
In Victoria, the driver’s license type you choose affects the vehicles you can drive on a probationary license. An automatic license will limit you to cars with automatic transmission during the P1 and P2 phases.
After obtaining a full license, you are legally allowed to drive a manual car, but the additional demands of manual driving can be difficult for new drivers without instruction and guidance from a qualified driving instructor.
By learning to drive in a manual car, you’ll be able to operate both manual and automatic vehicles on both probationary and full licenses.
Numerous new drivers prefer to learn to drive automatic cars because they’re simpler to understand and can be mastered more quickly. This choice can reduce complexity when managing traffic, road regulations, and different driving conditions. Even though it may seem beneficial initially, owning a manual license can offer ongoing benefits and flexibility.
The Benefits of Manual Driving Lessons
- Learning in a manual car offers the guidance of a skilled driving instructor, helping you understand not only the driving techniques but also the functionality and operation of a manual vehicle
- Escape the necessity to enhance skills or invest in more lessons once you have your full license, if you opt to drive a manual vehicle
- With a manual license, you gain more choices when purchasing (or hiring) a vehicle, along with the versatility to drive both manual and automatic vehicles
- Driving a manual car provides greater control and helps you to be more connected with your vehicle’s performance
- A manual vehicle may offer better fuel efficiency and lower maintenance costs
- The enhanced control over their vehicle often leads manual drivers to feel more confident when driving
Discover Manual Driving with Hi-Way Driving School
Our driving instructors at Hi-Way Driving School are fully qualified and experienced in teaching new drivers in manual vehicles. Our driver training vehicles are modern, safe and have dual control capability, ensuring you feel safe and confident during your lessons.
Our instructors are patient and can tailor your lessons to your individual needs and learning style to give you the best experience possible while learning to drive. We help you become confident with the operation of a manual car as well as teaching you to navigate the road with ease.
Master manual driving in [suburb] and across Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs.
Book a lesson with Hi-Way Driving School today on 03 9467 5999.
Book A Driving Lesson in Ivanhoe
Call us on 9467 5999 and talk to our approachable driver training staff, or enter your information in the form to the right, and we’ll contact you promptly.