Manual Driving Lessons in Keon Park
Selecting Between Manual and Automatic License Options.
In Victoria’s licensing system, your choice between a manual and automatic license will determine the cars you can drive while on probation. An automatic license means you’ll be restricted to automatic vehicles during your P1 and P2 periods.
After obtaining a full license, you are legally allowed to drive a manual car, but the additional demands of manual driving can be difficult for new drivers without instruction and guidance from a qualified driving instructor.
By learning to drive in a manual car, you’ll be able to operate both manual and automatic vehicles on both probationary and full licenses.
Numerous new drivers prefer to learn to drive automatic cars because they’re simpler to understand and can be mastered more quickly. This choice can reduce complexity when managing traffic, road regulations, and different driving conditions. Even though it may seem beneficial initially, owning a manual license can offer ongoing benefits and flexibility.
The Advantages of Learning Manual Driving
- When you learn in a manual vehicle, a qualified driving instructor is there to assist, offering education on driving practices and understanding the mechanics and operation of the manual car.
- Bypass the requirement to further your skills or spend on extra lessons after obtaining your full license if you choose to drive a manual car
- Possessing a manual license opens up more possibilities in buying (or renting) a vehicle, plus the adaptability of being able to handle both manual and automatic cars.
- Driving a manual car provides greater control and helps you to be more connected with your vehicle’s performance
- Manual cars can provide greater fuel efficiency and are often cheaper to maintain.
- Manual drivers often feel more confident on the road due to having greater control over their vehicle
Manual Driving Lessons at Hi-Way Driving School
At Hi-Way Driving School, our instructors are skilled and certified in teaching new drivers in manual vehicles. Our driver training vehicles are contemporary, safe, and equipped with dual controls, providing a secure and confident learning environment.
Our instructors are patient and can tailor your lessons to your individual needs and learning style to give you the best experience possible while learning to drive. We help you become confident with the operation of a manual car as well as teaching you to navigate the road with ease.
Learn manual driving in Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs, including [suburb].
Book a lesson with Hi-Way Driving School today on 03 9467 5999.
Book A Driving Lesson in Keon Park
Call 9467 5999 to speak with our friendly driver training team or simply input your details into the form to the right, and we’ll reach out to you at the earliest opportunity.