Manual Driving Lessons in Lalor
Deciding Between a Manual and Automatic Driving License.
In the state of Victoria, the type of driver’s license you obtain will impact the car you are able to drive while on a probationary license. If you choose to obtain an automatic license, you will be restricted to only driving vehicles with automatic transmission throughout your P1 and P2 license periods.
While you are then legally able to drive a manual car once you proceed to a full license, many new drivers find the extra requirements of a manual vehicle challenging without having completed a learning period under guidance with a qualified driving instructor.
By learning to drive in a manual car, you’ll be able to operate both manual and automatic vehicles on both probationary and full licenses.
Many new drivers will choose to learn to drive an automatic because it is easier to learn and can be quicker to master. For a learner attempting to navigate traffic, road rules and varied driving conditions this can take away an additional level of complexity. While this may be easier in the short term, there are a number of reasons having a manual license will provide long term benefits and flexibility.
The Perks of Taking Manual Driving Lessons
- Learning in a manual vehicle provides the support of a qualified driving instructor, as you learn to drive. Your instructor can provide education on driving skills as well as how to understand the function and performance of your manual car
- Prevent the need for further skill development or purchasing additional lessons once you’re on your full license, should you wish to drive a manual car.
- Possessing a manual license opens up more possibilities in buying (or renting) a vehicle, plus the adaptability of being able to handle both manual and automatic cars.
- A manual car allows more control over your driving as well as being more in tune with the performance of your vehicle
- A manual vehicle may offer better fuel efficiency and lower maintenance costs
- Manual drivers typically enjoy more confidence on the road, thanks to having better control of their vehicle.
Discover Manual Driving with Hi-Way Driving School
At Hi-Way Driving School, our instructors are skilled and certified in teaching new drivers in manual vehicles. Our driver training vehicles are contemporary, safe, and equipped with dual controls, providing a secure and confident learning environment.
Our instructors are patient and adept at customising lessons according to your unique needs and learning approach, ensuring an optimal learning experience. We focus on building your confidence in handling a manual car and developing your road navigation skills.
Discover manual driving lessons in [suburb] and throughout Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs.
Book your lesson with Hi-Way Driving School today by calling 03 9467 5999.
Book A Driving Lesson in Lalor
Contact us on 9467 5999 and speak to one of our friendly driver training staff or simply enter your details in the form to the right and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.