Manual Driving Lessons in Moreland
Deciding Between a Manual and Automatic Driving License.
In the state of Victoria, the type of driver’s license you obtain will impact the car you are able to drive while on a probationary license. If you choose to obtain an automatic license, you will be restricted to only driving vehicles with automatic transmission throughout your P1 and P2 license periods.
After obtaining a full license, you are legally allowed to drive a manual car, but the additional demands of manual driving can be difficult for new drivers without instruction and guidance from a qualified driving instructor.
If you learn to drive a manual car, you have the flexibility to drive both manual and automatic vehicles during your probationary and full license periods.
A lot of new drivers opt for learning to drive an automatic as it’s simpler and often faster to master. It can ease the complexity of dealing with traffic, road rules, and varying conditions for a learner. Although more convenient initially, obtaining a manual license offers enduring advantages and versatility.
Why Manual Driving Lessons are Beneficial
- Learning in a manual vehicle provides the support of a qualified driving instructor, as you learn to drive. Your instructor can provide education on driving skills as well as how to understand the function and performance of your manual car
- Prevent the need for further skill development or purchasing additional lessons once you’re on your full license, should you wish to drive a manual car.
- With a manual license, you gain more choices when purchasing (or hiring) a vehicle, along with the versatility to drive both manual and automatic vehicles
- A manual car allows more control over your driving as well as being more in tune with the performance of your vehicle
- A manual car can be more fuel efficient and less costly to maintain
- Because of the increased control over their vehicle, manual drivers frequently feel more self-assured on the road
Learning to Drive a Manual with Hi-Way Driving School
The driving instructors at Hi-Way Driving School are experienced and fully qualified to teach new drivers in manual vehicles. Our driver training vehicles are modern, safe, and equipped with dual controls, guaranteeing a secure and confident learning experience.
Our instructors are known for their patience and ability to tailor lessons to your specific needs and learning style, ensuring you receive the best possible learning journey. We work on building your confidence in handling a manual car and honing your road navigation skills.
Manual driving lessons available for drivers throughout Melbourne’s Northern suburbs including [suburb].
Schedule a lesson with Hi-Way Driving School today at 03 9467 5999.
Book A Driving Lesson in Moreland
Call 9467 5999 to speak with our friendly driver training team or simply input your details into the form to the right, and we’ll reach out to you at the earliest opportunity.