Manual Driving Lessons in Research
Making a Choice Between a Manual and Automatic License.
Within Victoria, the type of driver’s license you opt for has consequences on what you can drive during probation. Selecting an automatic license restricts you to driving only automatic transmission cars throughout the P1 and P2 license stages.
After obtaining a full license, you are legally allowed to drive a manual car, but the additional demands of manual driving can be difficult for new drivers without instruction and guidance from a qualified driving instructor.
Learning to drive in a manual car gives you the option to drive either a manual or automatic vehicle on both your probationary and full license.
Many new drivers will choose to learn to drive an automatic because it is easier to learn and can be quicker to master. For a learner attempting to navigate traffic, road rules and varied driving conditions this can take away an additional level of complexity. While this may be easier in the short term, there are a number of reasons having a manual license will provide long term benefits and flexibility.
The Perks of Taking Manual Driving Lessons
- Being taught in a manual car comes with the expertise of a certified driving instructor, who can educate you on both driving abilities and how to comprehend the workings and performance of your manual vehicle
- Bypass the requirement to further your skills or spend on extra lessons after obtaining your full license if you choose to drive a manual car
- A manual license offers greater variety in terms of buying (or leasing) a car and also gives you the flexibility to operate both manual and automatic cars
- A manual car allows more control over your driving as well as being more in tune with the performance of your vehicle
- A manual vehicle may offer better fuel efficiency and lower maintenance costs
- Because of the increased control over their vehicle, manual drivers frequently feel more self-assured on the road
Master Manual Driving at Hi-Way Driving School
At Hi-Way Driving School, our instructors are skilled and certified in teaching new drivers in manual vehicles. Our driver training vehicles are contemporary, safe, and equipped with dual controls, providing a secure and confident learning environment.
Our instructors are patient and can tailor your lessons to your individual needs and learning style to give you the best experience possible while learning to drive. We help you become confident with the operation of a manual car as well as teaching you to navigate the road with ease.
Learn manual driving in Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs, including [suburb].
Schedule a lesson with Hi-Way Driving School today at 03 9467 5999.
Book A Driving Lesson in Research
Reach out to us at 9467 5999 to chat with our friendly driver training team, or just fill in your details in the form on the right, and we’ll get back to you promptly.