Manual Driving Lessons in Rosanna
Making a Choice Between a Manual and Automatic License.
In Victoria’s licensing system, your choice between a manual and automatic license will determine the cars you can drive while on probation. An automatic license means you’ll be restricted to automatic vehicles during your P1 and P2 periods.
While advancing to a full license authorises you to drive a manual vehicle, many new drivers encounter challenges with the manual car’s extra requirements without undergoing training with a skilled driving instructor.
If you learn to drive a manual car, you have the flexibility to drive both manual and automatic vehicles during your probationary and full license periods.
Many new drivers will choose to learn to drive an automatic because it is easier to learn and can be quicker to master. For a learner attempting to navigate traffic, road rules and varied driving conditions this can take away an additional level of complexity. While this may be easier in the short term, there are a number of reasons having a manual license will provide long term benefits and flexibility.
Why Manual Driving Lessons are Beneficial
- Being taught in a manual car comes with the expertise of a certified driving instructor, who can educate you on both driving abilities and how to comprehend the workings and performance of your manual vehicle
- Avoid the need to upskill or pay for additional lessons once on your full license if you decide to drive a manual car
- A manual license offers greater variety in terms of buying (or leasing) a car and also gives you the flexibility to operate both manual and automatic cars
- A manual vehicle enables enhanced control of your driving, and a closer connection to how your car performs
- Manual cars can provide greater fuel efficiency and are often cheaper to maintain.
- The enhanced control over their vehicle often leads manual drivers to feel more confident when driving
Discover Manual Driving with Hi-Way Driving School
Our driving instructors at Hi-Way Driving School are fully qualified and experienced in teaching new drivers in manual vehicles. Our driver training vehicles are modern, safe and have dual control capability, ensuring you feel safe and confident during your lessons.
Our instructors are patient and adept at customising lessons according to your unique needs and learning approach, ensuring an optimal learning experience. We focus on building your confidence in handling a manual car and developing your road navigation skills.
Discover manual driving lessons in [suburb] and throughout Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs.
Arrange a lesson with Hi-Way Driving School now by calling 03 9467 5999.
Book A Driving Lesson in Rosanna
Call us on 9467 5999 and talk to our approachable driver training staff, or enter your information in the form to the right, and we’ll contact you promptly.