Manual Driving Lessons in South Morang
Choosing Between a Manual and Automatic License.
In Victoria’s licensing system, your choice between a manual and automatic license will determine the cars you can drive while on probation. An automatic license means you’ll be restricted to automatic vehicles during your P1 and P2 periods.
While advancing to a full license authorises you to drive a manual vehicle, many new drivers encounter challenges with the manual car’s extra requirements without undergoing training with a skilled driving instructor.
Learning to drive in a manual car gives you the option to drive either a manual or automatic vehicle on both your probationary and full license.
Many novice drivers lean towards learning an automatic, as it’s easier to grasp and usually quicker to get the hang of. This makes handling traffic, road laws, and diverse driving circumstances less complex. While it might seem preferable at first, having a manual license brings lasting benefits and adaptability.
The Advantages of Learning Manual Driving
- Learning in a manual vehicle provides the support of a qualified driving instructor, as you learn to drive. Your instructor can provide education on driving skills as well as how to understand the function and performance of your manual car
- Prevent the need for further skill development or purchasing additional lessons once you’re on your full license, should you wish to drive a manual car.
- Having a manual license provides more options in buying (or renting) a vehicle as well as the flexibility of being able to drive both manual and automatic cars
- A manual car allows more control over your driving as well as being more in tune with the performance of your vehicle
- A manual car can be more fuel efficient and less costly to maintain
- The enhanced control over their vehicle often leads manual drivers to feel more confident when driving
Discover Manual Driving with Hi-Way Driving School
Our driving instructors at Hi-Way Driving School are fully qualified and experienced in teaching new drivers in manual vehicles. Our driver training vehicles are modern, safe and have dual control capability, ensuring you feel safe and confident during your lessons.
Our instructors are known for their patience and ability to tailor lessons to your specific needs and learning style, ensuring you receive the best possible learning journey. We work on building your confidence in handling a manual car and honing your road navigation skills.
Discover manual driving lessons in [suburb] and throughout Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs.
Schedule a lesson with Hi-Way Driving School today at 03 9467 5999.
Book A Driving Lesson in South Morang
Contact us on 9467 5999 and speak to one of our friendly driver training staff or simply enter your details in the form to the right and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.