Manual Driving Lessons in Templestowe
Choosing Between a Manual and Automatic License.
In Victoria’s licensing system, your choice between a manual and automatic license will determine the cars you can drive while on probation. An automatic license means you’ll be restricted to automatic vehicles during your P1 and P2 periods.
Once you progress to a full license, you are legally permitted to drive a manual car, yet many new drivers struggle with the added complexity of manual driving without proper training and guidance from a qualified instructor.
Mastering driving in a manual car enables you to drive both manual and automatic vehicles on your probationary as well as full license.
Many novice drivers lean towards learning an automatic, as it’s easier to grasp and usually quicker to get the hang of. This makes handling traffic, road laws, and diverse driving circumstances less complex. While it might seem preferable at first, having a manual license brings lasting benefits and adaptability.
The Perks of Taking Manual Driving Lessons
- Learning in a manual vehicle provides the support of a qualified driving instructor, as you learn to drive. Your instructor can provide education on driving skills as well as how to understand the function and performance of your manual car
- Bypass the requirement to further your skills or spend on extra lessons after obtaining your full license if you choose to drive a manual car
- With a manual license, you gain more choices when purchasing (or hiring) a vehicle, along with the versatility to drive both manual and automatic vehicles
- With a manual car, you have more command over your driving and a deeper understanding of your vehicle’s performance.
- A manual vehicle may offer better fuel efficiency and lower maintenance costs
- Manual drivers often feel more confident on the road due to having greater control over their vehicle
Manual Driving Lessons at Hi-Way Driving School
The driving instructors at Hi-Way Driving School are experienced and fully qualified to teach new drivers in manual vehicles. Our driver training vehicles are modern, safe, and equipped with dual controls, guaranteeing a secure and confident learning experience.
Our instructors are patient and can tailor your lessons to your individual needs and learning style to give you the best experience possible while learning to drive. We help you become confident with the operation of a manual car as well as teaching you to navigate the road with ease.
Discover manual driving lessons in [suburb] and throughout Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs.
Arrange a lesson with Hi-Way Driving School now by calling 03 9467 5999.
Book A Driving Lesson in Templestowe
Contact us on 9467 5999 and speak to one of our friendly driver training staff or simply enter your details in the form to the right and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.