Manual Driving Lessons in Thomastown
Deciding Between a Manual and Automatic Driving License.
In Victoria, the driver’s license type you choose affects the vehicles you can drive on a probationary license. An automatic license will limit you to cars with automatic transmission during the P1 and P2 phases.
While you are then legally able to drive a manual car once you proceed to a full license, many new drivers find the extra requirements of a manual vehicle challenging without having completed a learning period under guidance with a qualified driving instructor.
Mastering driving in a manual car enables you to drive both manual and automatic vehicles on your probationary as well as full license.
Numerous new drivers prefer to learn to drive automatic cars because they’re simpler to understand and can be mastered more quickly. This choice can reduce complexity when managing traffic, road regulations, and different driving conditions. Even though it may seem beneficial initially, owning a manual license can offer ongoing benefits and flexibility.
The Advantages of Learning Manual Driving
- Learning in a manual car offers the guidance of a skilled driving instructor, helping you understand not only the driving techniques but also the functionality and operation of a manual vehicle
- Escape the necessity to enhance skills or invest in more lessons once you have your full license, if you opt to drive a manual vehicle
- A manual license offers greater variety in terms of buying (or leasing) a car and also gives you the flexibility to operate both manual and automatic cars
- Driving a manual car provides greater control and helps you to be more connected with your vehicle’s performance
- Manual cars can provide greater fuel efficiency and are often cheaper to maintain.
- Because of the increased control over their vehicle, manual drivers frequently feel more self-assured on the road
Manual Driving Lessons at Hi-Way Driving School
Our driving instructors at Hi-Way Driving School are fully qualified and experienced in teaching new drivers in manual vehicles. Our driver training vehicles are modern, safe and have dual control capability, ensuring you feel safe and confident during your lessons.
Our instructors are known for their patience and ability to tailor lessons to your specific needs and learning style, ensuring you receive the best possible learning journey. We work on building your confidence in handling a manual car and honing your road navigation skills.
Learn manual driving in Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs, including [suburb].
Arrange a lesson with Hi-Way Driving School now by calling 03 9467 5999.
Book A Driving Lesson in Thomastown
Call us on 9467 5999 and talk to our approachable driver training staff, or enter your information in the form to the right, and we’ll contact you promptly.