Manual Driving Lessons in Thornbury
Choosing Between a Manual and Automatic License.
In Victoria’s licensing system, your choice between a manual and automatic license will determine the cars you can drive while on probation. An automatic license means you’ll be restricted to automatic vehicles during your P1 and P2 periods.
While you are then legally able to drive a manual car once you proceed to a full license, many new drivers find the extra requirements of a manual vehicle challenging without having completed a learning period under guidance with a qualified driving instructor.
Mastering driving in a manual car enables you to drive both manual and automatic vehicles on your probationary as well as full license.
Numerous new drivers prefer to learn to drive automatic cars because they’re simpler to understand and can be mastered more quickly. This choice can reduce complexity when managing traffic, road regulations, and different driving conditions. Even though it may seem beneficial initially, owning a manual license can offer ongoing benefits and flexibility.
Why Manual Driving Lessons are Beneficial
- Learning in a manual vehicle provides the support of a qualified driving instructor, as you learn to drive. Your instructor can provide education on driving skills as well as how to understand the function and performance of your manual car
- Avoid the need to upskill or pay for additional lessons once on your full license if you decide to drive a manual car
- A manual license offers greater variety in terms of buying (or leasing) a car and also gives you the flexibility to operate both manual and automatic cars
- With a manual car, you have more command over your driving and a deeper understanding of your vehicle’s performance.
- A manual car can be more fuel efficient and less costly to maintain
- Manual drivers often feel more confident on the road due to having greater control over their vehicle
Learning to Drive a Manual with Hi-Way Driving School
Our driving instructors at Hi-Way Driving School are fully qualified and experienced in teaching new drivers in manual vehicles. Our driver training vehicles are modern, safe and have dual control capability, ensuring you feel safe and confident during your lessons.
Our instructors display patience and are skilled in adapting lessons to suit your individual requirements and learning preferences, ensuring you have the finest learning journey while mastering driving. We not only boost your manual car operation confidence but also equip you with effortless road navigation skills.
Discover manual driving lessons in [suburb] and throughout Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs.
Schedule a lesson with Hi-Way Driving School today at 03 9467 5999.
Book A Driving Lesson in Thornbury
Call us on 9467 5999 and talk to our approachable driver training staff, or enter your information in the form to the right, and we’ll contact you promptly.