Manual Driving Lessons in Viewbank
Choosing Between a Manual and Automatic License.
In the state of Victoria, the type of driver’s license you obtain will impact the car you are able to drive while on a probationary license. If you choose to obtain an automatic license, you will be restricted to only driving vehicles with automatic transmission throughout your P1 and P2 license periods.
While advancing to a full license authorises you to drive a manual vehicle, many new drivers encounter challenges with the manual car’s extra requirements without undergoing training with a skilled driving instructor.
By learning to drive in a manual car, you’ll be able to operate both manual and automatic vehicles on both probationary and full licenses.
Many new drivers will choose to learn to drive an automatic because it is easier to learn and can be quicker to master. For a learner attempting to navigate traffic, road rules and varied driving conditions this can take away an additional level of complexity. While this may be easier in the short term, there are a number of reasons having a manual license will provide long term benefits and flexibility.
The Benefits of Manual Driving Lessons
- Being taught in a manual car comes with the expertise of a certified driving instructor, who can educate you on both driving abilities and how to comprehend the workings and performance of your manual vehicle
- Avoid the need to upskill or pay for additional lessons once on your full license if you decide to drive a manual car
- With a manual license, you gain more choices when purchasing (or hiring) a vehicle, along with the versatility to drive both manual and automatic vehicles
- A manual car allows more control over your driving as well as being more in tune with the performance of your vehicle
- Manual cars can provide greater fuel efficiency and are often cheaper to maintain.
- Manual drivers typically enjoy more confidence on the road, thanks to having better control of their vehicle.
Discover Manual Driving with Hi-Way Driving School
The driving instructors at Hi-Way Driving School are experienced and fully qualified to teach new drivers in manual vehicles. Our driver training vehicles are modern, safe, and equipped with dual controls, guaranteeing a secure and confident learning experience.
Our instructors are patient and adept at customising lessons according to your unique needs and learning approach, ensuring an optimal learning experience. We focus on building your confidence in handling a manual car and developing your road navigation skills.
Manual driving lessons available for drivers throughout Melbourne’s Northern suburbs including [suburb].
Arrange a lesson with Hi-Way Driving School now by calling 03 9467 5999.
Book A Driving Lesson in Viewbank
Reach out to us at 9467 5999 to chat with our friendly driver training team, or just fill in your details in the form on the right, and we’ll get back to you promptly.