Manual Driving Lessons in Watsonia
Deciding Between a Manual and Automatic Driving License.
In the state of Victoria, the type of driver’s license you obtain will impact the car you are able to drive while on a probationary license. If you choose to obtain an automatic license, you will be restricted to only driving vehicles with automatic transmission throughout your P1 and P2 license periods.
Once you progress to a full license, you are legally permitted to drive a manual car, yet many new drivers struggle with the added complexity of manual driving without proper training and guidance from a qualified instructor.
If you learn to drive a manual car, you have the flexibility to drive both manual and automatic vehicles during your probationary and full license periods.
Many novice drivers lean towards learning an automatic, as it’s easier to grasp and usually quicker to get the hang of. This makes handling traffic, road laws, and diverse driving circumstances less complex. While it might seem preferable at first, having a manual license brings lasting benefits and adaptability.
The Benefits of Manual Driving Lessons
- Learning in a manual vehicle provides the support of a qualified driving instructor, as you learn to drive. Your instructor can provide education on driving skills as well as how to understand the function and performance of your manual car
- Escape the necessity to enhance skills or invest in more lessons once you have your full license, if you opt to drive a manual vehicle
- With a manual license, you gain more choices when purchasing (or hiring) a vehicle, along with the versatility to drive both manual and automatic vehicles
- A manual car allows more control over your driving as well as being more in tune with the performance of your vehicle
- A manual car can be more fuel efficient and less costly to maintain
- Because of the increased control over their vehicle, manual drivers frequently feel more self-assured on the road
Learning to Drive a Manual with Hi-Way Driving School
Hi-Way Driving School’s driving instructors are experienced and fully accredited to instruct new drivers in manual vehicles. Our driver training vehicles are modern, secure, and equipped with dual controls to ensure a safe and confident learning atmosphere.
Our instructors are patient and can tailor your lessons to your individual needs and learning style to give you the best experience possible while learning to drive. We help you become confident with the operation of a manual car as well as teaching you to navigate the road with ease.
Master manual driving in [suburb] and across Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs.
Book your lesson with Hi-Way Driving School today by calling 03 9467 5999.
Book A Driving Lesson in Watsonia
Call us on 9467 5999 and talk to our approachable driver training staff, or enter your information in the form to the right, and we’ll contact you promptly.