Manual Driving Lessons in Wattle Glen
Choosing Between a Manual and Automatic License.
In the state of Victoria, the type of driver’s license you obtain will impact the car you are able to drive while on a probationary license. If you choose to obtain an automatic license, you will be restricted to only driving vehicles with automatic transmission throughout your P1 and P2 license periods.
While you are then legally able to drive a manual car once you proceed to a full license, many new drivers find the extra requirements of a manual vehicle challenging without having completed a learning period under guidance with a qualified driving instructor.
Mastering driving in a manual car enables you to drive both manual and automatic vehicles on your probationary as well as full license.
Numerous new drivers prefer to learn to drive automatic cars because they’re simpler to understand and can be mastered more quickly. This choice can reduce complexity when managing traffic, road regulations, and different driving conditions. Even though it may seem beneficial initially, owning a manual license can offer ongoing benefits and flexibility.
Why Manual Driving Lessons are Beneficial
- Being taught in a manual car comes with the expertise of a certified driving instructor, who can educate you on both driving abilities and how to comprehend the workings and performance of your manual vehicle
- Avoid the need to upskill or pay for additional lessons once on your full license if you decide to drive a manual car
- Possessing a manual license opens up more possibilities in buying (or renting) a vehicle, plus the adaptability of being able to handle both manual and automatic cars.
- With a manual car, you have more command over your driving and a deeper understanding of your vehicle’s performance.
- Manual cars can provide greater fuel efficiency and are often cheaper to maintain.
- Manual drivers typically enjoy more confidence on the road, thanks to having better control of their vehicle.
Learning to Drive a Manual with Hi-Way Driving School
At Hi-Way Driving School, our instructors are skilled and certified in teaching new drivers in manual vehicles. Our driver training vehicles are contemporary, safe, and equipped with dual controls, providing a secure and confident learning environment.
Our instructors display patience and are skilled in adapting lessons to suit your individual requirements and learning preferences, ensuring you have the finest learning journey while mastering driving. We not only boost your manual car operation confidence but also equip you with effortless road navigation skills.
Master manual driving in [suburb] and across Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs.
Schedule a lesson with Hi-Way Driving School today at 03 9467 5999.
Book A Driving Lesson in Wattle Glen
Reach out to us at 9467 5999 to chat with our friendly driver training team, or just fill in your details in the form on the right, and we’ll get back to you promptly.